Saturday, May 28, 2011

It’s Today

We have a few minutes before we need to leave.  Four years of our lives reduced to a few suitcases.  That is crazy!  We came here when Cale was 1 ½, and now he is five.  Sophie was in Kindergarten, now she is going into 4th.  Emma was in Grade 2 and now she will be in 6th.  Wyatt was in Grade 4 and now Grade 8.  Time sure looks like it flies when I think about that.

It sounds like there is going to be quite the crowd at the airport for our sending off. I need to get a few more things done and eat some breakfast.  Next time you hear from me I will be in Bali.  I think I will sleep for 3 days straight…Can’t wait to have some time to relax as a family.  That is just what we need.

clip_image001clip_image002clip_image003

Love you all

Rachel

1 comment:

Wyatt said...

Hardest day of my life........