Thursday, January 6, 2011

Our Surprise Miracle

I don’t know why I keep being surprised by little miracles that happen around me, but I guess I still am.  I pray expecting answers and then when I get them I am stunned.  This morning, that cat that died yesterday, was sitting on the front stoop meowing for food.  Crazy, I know, but he was there.  Boy, did that make Emma smile!  How great is it that our God cares about things like this?!?  Thanks for praying for her.

We took the kids to Jayapura today to look for some soccer posters to put up in Wyatt’s room as a surprise for when he gets back.  Even though they got car sick on the way there, it turned out to be a fun time for us.  There are some stores in Jayapura that have food we can’t get here in Sentani: like cranberry juice, Pringles and good napkins.  We also took everyone to eat at Kentucky Fried Chicken.  That was a treat!

The day ended with a phone call saying that we may be able to get a flight for Wyatt next Monday!  Yahoo!!! 

All of these things have made Emma, and of course the rest of us, very happy.  A nice end to a good day.

Thanks for praying. 

clip_image001clip_image002

Love-Rachel

No comments: