Thursday, July 29, 2010

He’s home!

We brought Garth home from the hospital this afternoon.  He seems to be quite a bit better.  We will know for sure how his system is working once he starts eating.  Thanks so much for praying.

While he was in there (Tues. – Sat.) we celebrated my wonderful Dad’s birthday, Wyatt got his cast off, and my sister and I took the kids bowling.  It was such a hoot!  I haven’t laughed that much in awhile!!!!  Thanks Eena!  Wyatt bowled with his left hand and even got a strike!

Cale had so much fun going to the hospital to visit Garth because a few rooms down was a patient from the jail.  So there would be a different officer outside his room on guard every day.  Cale would sit and chat with the officers.  You could hear him, “Hi.  My name is Cale.  I am four.  What is your name?  How old are you?”…”I live on the other side of the world in Indonesia.  Where do you live?” and on and on and on…How funny!

Love you all

Rachel

Here are some pictures:

clip_image001clip_image002clip_image003clip_image004clip_image005clip_image006clip_image007clip_image008clip_image009clip_image010

No comments: