Thursday, July 29, 2010

Garth

In a little while I will be going to the hospital to pick up Garth.  He went in yesterday for hernia surgery.  It was supposed to be in and out but he wound up having to stay the night.  The pain was higher than anticipated and he had to have a drain plug put in.  I talked to him this morning and he said that he is doing a bit better.  Keep his recovery in your prayers.

We are hoping that he will be back to his old self by the time we leave the country Aug. 8th so that he can help me with the luggage and the kids.  I love Garth in this cap!!!!!

clip_image001clip_image002clip_image003

Also pray for my Mom’s cousin.  Her son, Christopher, was in the Marines and was just recently killed.  He was only 29 and had just gotten married in December.  Please pray for the whole family as they deal with this great loss.

Thanks

Rachel

clip_image004

No comments: