Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Where we are

O.k.- Now for the answer to my question yesterday, “Where are we?”…If you guessed Singapore, then you guessed right! 

Why are we in Singapore, you might ask?  Well, for medical reasons.  I was tired of writing about all our health problems  so for the last few months I have deliberately not brought that subject up.  When I was home for medical at Christmas, the doctors took out some scar tissue, and some endometriosis and my appendix along with giving me medication for an infection, but there was no guarantee that that would take care of my stomach issues.  Shortly after I came back to Indonesia, Wyatt started having some of the same stomach symptoms that I did.  Then Sophie, Cale and Emma.  We  tried a few things in Sentani but we were all still feeling lousy.  So we decided to come here and see if we could get any answers.  We had an appointment with a doctor that specializes in infectious diseases and GI problems.  She took blood and ran various tests.  We will find out the results of those when we see her on Thursday.  If everything goes as planned we will leave here on Friday.  Until we find out the results, we are just going to hang out and enjoy Singapore.

Today we took the kids to Explorerkid, the largest indoor playland in Singapore.  They had such a wonderful time.  Here are a few pictures of our time so far:

clip_image001clip_image002clip_image003

clip_image004clip_image005clip_image006clip_image007clip_image008clip_image009clip_image010clip_image011clip_image012clip_image013clip_image014clip_image015clip_image016clip_image017clip_image018clip_image019

No comments: