Thursday, October 20, 2011

Weekend News

Friday

We had the Homecoming parade for the Bay today.  Wyatt is in Band so he marched holding the Band sign.

clip_image001clip_image002clip_image003

Saturday

I was such a proud Momma today.  Wyatt is on a club team for soccer and they had a game today.  I don’t know exactly what happened, but one of the players on the other team went down and didn’t get up right away.  While the players all stood around looking at him, Wyatt went up and offered the kid his hand and helped him up.  I told him later that I saw Jesus today in him when he did that.

I have a new theme verse for myself.  It is in John chapter 4 verse 39.  This Bible section is talking about the woman at the well that has had five husbands.  Jesus starts talking to her about her life, she gets all excited and runs to tell the town about this man she met.  The townspeople come to see Jesus and the verse says, “Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in Him because of the woman’s testimony…”  I want that to be me.  I want people to see Jesus, I want people to believe, I want lives to be changed because I am reflecting Christ.

Sunday

The Missions conference is over.  Garth and I had quite a bit to do for that, along with two soccer games of Wyatt’s.  We had a great time sharing with the kids about Indonesia, and talking to everyone that stopped by our booth. 

I had a lady stop me the other day and say that her daughter was in our presentation at the Bay school.  She said her daughter came home and spoke for 45 minutes about what we had shared!  Cool Beans!

Here is a picture of us freezing at one of Wyatt’s games.  Cale was warm because he was rolling down the hill.  (That’s what I should have done.)  Haha.

clip_image004clip_image005

Love you

Rachel

No comments: