Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So Long Dengue Fever

I have been waiting to write until I had good news to tell.  So here it is:  I feel like a new person.  The Dengue fever is finally leaving my body.  I am telling you-what a difference!!!!  Yahoo!!!!  I am gaining my energy back, and the headaches and body aches and all that other stuff is going away.  Thank you for all your prayers.  I know that is the reason for such improvement.  I appreciate all of you that have cared so much about me.  Just in time for me to celebrate and have a jolly Christmas with my family.  Hallelujah-Praise the Lord!

The dorm kids all left on Friday for a month holiday with their families.  We had a good-bye feast with them and some of the parents.  We have a great group in the Hostel this year, and really enjoy being with the kids.  Please pray for the right family to take our place in the Hostel next year.  The family that was lined up will not be able to come.  So unless someone steps up, the Hostel will be have to close.  God is in control and we trust He has amazing things planned for this group of kids.

clip_image001clip_image002clip_image003

clip_image004

Thanks for your part in helping us have a happy, holly Christmas.  We are looking forward to a month to ourselves-no schedules, and no sharing of our time.  It will be a wonderful chance to reconnect as a family.

Love you all

Rachel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so thankful that you are feeling better. I love you so much!!!