Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our Ceremony

I have had this romantic idea floating around in my head for sometime-that Garth and I could renew our vows on the beach in Bali.  We just celebrated our 15th year of marriage and I thought it would be an amazing time to do it.

The kids all wanted to help.  They looked up verses and planned the service.  Garth and I wrote our vows to each other and we wrote vows to each kid to let them know how special we think they are and our promise to always love them completely.

The girls picked fresh flowers for Cale to sprinkle around us and they made me a bouquet to hold.  We found the perfect place on the beach to have the sunset ceremony. Wyatt did the service.  They each took turns as the photographer.

It was such a magnificently beautiful time.  I am so in love with my wonderful husband and it was precious to hear how he feels and for the kids to be a part of our commitment to each other and to them.

The only thing that could have made the night more perfect would have been to have our friends and family there to be a part of it as well.

Here are a few pictures:

clip_image001clip_image002clip_image003clip_image004clip_image005clip_image006clip_image007clip_image008clip_image009

No comments: