Monday, May 3, 2010

Medical Update

A Medical Update

I have very good news to share with all of you.  The kids and I are feeling so much better.  It looks like the diagnosis and treatment we got in Singapore was right.  Two weeks of the correct antibiotic and we are back to normal!!!!!!  What a blessing it is to feel like a real person again.

Thank you to everyone that was praying for us.  Can you even believe it?  We aren’t a sick family anymore!!  Yahoo!

On a different note, I am sending you the dorm pictures we took tonight.  I want you to notice something.  Look at how nicely the girls looked the first take.  Then notice how I took three pictures of the boys and couldn’t get them all to cooperate.  (Garth wasn’t helping…).  Boys will be boys in any culture I guess.

clip_image001clip_image002clip_image003clip_image004

Goofballs do make life a bit more amusing, don’t they?  Hope you find something today that makes you laugh.

Love you

Rachel

No comments: