Monday, May 3, 2010

Hysterics

Today we got our internet back but we were ran out of water.  I guess you can’t have everything.  It is always interesting making food for everyone without water…

I found a snake this afternoon outside the Kindergarten class room.  I was bringing some popcorn down for Sophie’s class and I saw it laying on the walkway.  It looked dead, so I threw some rocks at it and it did not move.  I called over one of our Indonesian workers who picked it up only to discover that it was very much alive.  It was a small snake and he put it in an empty water bottle so I could bring it home for Cale.

clip_image001clip_image002

Speaking of Cale, this morning Emma’s class was in charge of running the Chapel service.  We all went to watch.  The class did a really great job-it was creative the way they did a shadow show behind a white curtain.  But Cale happened to get bored.  So I gave him the camera and told him he could take a few pictures.  This sent Garth and I into hysterics during a part of the show when we should have been a bit more quiet and “grown up!”  Haha!!  Here is a sampling of the pictures he took:

clip_image003clip_image004clip_image005clip_image006clip_image007

Here are some of the ones I took - (They are slightly different than Cale’s)

clip_image008clip_image009clip_image010clip_image011

Isn’t it fun to laugh?  I think most of us don’t do it enough.  Find something today that sends you into hysterics.

clip_image012clip_image013

Love you

Rachel

No comments: