Monday, December 7, 2009

My last few days…

I am having so much fun here.  I went to Wal-Mart today with my Mom and sister.  What a treat!  I told Cale he could pick out a cereal.  He was amazed at all of the selection, and finally settled on two-Lucky Charms and Reese's Puffs.

I went to the dentist on Thursday and discovered that after 35 years with no cavities, I now have one. (Bummer, Dude!)  Oh well, it is bound to happen sooner or later.  I went and saw my doctor on Friday.  He discovered that I do have some sort of infection going on but he is not sure what is causing it, my white blood cell count was down along with some other things.  He prescribed an antibiotic and I tried to get it when I was at Wal-Mart.  Wouldn't you know, they didn't have it.  How funny!  Out of the thousands they do have I needed the one they don't.  I was told that they would have it by Monday so I will get it then.  My doctor is running some tests and I will get the results from those next week.  Monday I go for an ultrasound and Wednesday to see another doctor and sometime next week to see an urologist.  Fun, fun, fun...

Today I am going with my family to get a Christmas tree.  We always go to a tree farm and cut down our own-I LOVE the way they smell.  I am sitting here listening to Christmas music looking at my Mom's beautiful Christmas decorations pondering how blessed I am to be here.

This is wonderful!

Love you all

Rachel

No comments: