Thursday, August 21, 2008

A riddle

I am sitting here on Thursday morning – the kids are all in school and Cale is still sleeping. I thought it would be a good time to get caught up on talking to you. The whole high school just left to go to the beach for the weekend. Every year at the beginning of school they do this. It is a great time to bond together. They sleep outside and cook meals over the fire, swim, snorkel, hang out etc. They will be gone until Saturday afternoon. So right now all we have are two eighth graders and our own kids. We are just starting to get into a real routine. There has been a lot going on where kids are here and there so after beach trip we will settle down and things will be normal again. I am trying to remember how to organize it all so I am not stressed.
My head feels a little fuzzy as my night was interrupted by Emma coming in at 3 to tell me that the cat was eating a chechuk. I decided to try to grab her, (the cat), and throw her out so she wouldn’t eat that thing on the kids beds. However, she took it and went far under the bed so I couldn’t grab her. So I had to sit there and listen to her eat it while I waited for her to come back out. I was so grossed out. Finally, the little princess stuck her head out from under the bed so I could grab her. One less chechuk to worry about, but, yuck!

See if you can figure out my riddle: What word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right? Clue: Lunch time
Let’s see who can be the first one to email me the answer or write it on my Facebook wall.

I need to go. Cale is waking up. Hope your day is sunny. Mine is cloudy and dark, and full of rain clouds.
Love
Rachel

No comments: