Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My Dad

I am ready to walk out the door for the start of our MAF conference, but I wanted to give you an update on my Dad.  He has been taken to St. Luke's.  The pain was too difficult to manage at home.  He was very uncomfortable, so it is a good thing that he is there, and has gotten some pain meds.  He is still waiting to be seen as the hospital is very busy.  Mom is there and will stay there as long as needed.  Her phone is almost out of battery so it may be awhile before I receive another update, but I will let you know what I hear.
It is impossible for me to talk or pray about this without crying.  I SO desperately wish I was there at St. Luke's with him, but God has a plan.I need to "Find rest in Him alone."
Pray for the family.  Pray for my Mom.  Pray for the doctors.  Pray for wisdom. Pray for us to focus on what is going on here and get in the right frame of mind for all that we need to do for conference.
Thanks.
Rachel

No comments: