Friday, July 11, 2014

My Dad

Hi.  I need all of my prayer warriors to start praying.  My brave father went skydiving on Tuesday and had a crash landing.  He landed on his tailbone and was taken by ambulance to the hospital where he stayed for a few hours, got numerous x-rays done and then was released with the diagnosis of a bruised tailbone.
However, he has been in so much pain-unable to stand, or sit, or lay for any amount of time.  Last night was really bad and he is now back in the hospital to undergo testing. 
My parents have family staying in their home right now so they have been staying in a different home in Williams Bay.  They have no email or phone except for my Mom's cell phone. We have called several times from here to get updates.  Mom has been writing emails and then driving to certain places where she knows she has internet to send them.
It is amazingly hard to be so far away when something bad happens.  I am not enjoying all of the distance that lies between us.  I wish I could jump in the car and see him, but I know that God will never leave him.  I am praying for great comfort and strength for both my Mom and Dad.
I will update you as I know.
Rachel

No comments: