Monday, September 30, 2013

Frozen?

Hello!  What a great morning at the Pasar (market).  I love finding "new"treasures of fruit and veggies that I haven't tried before.  I pack my bags to overflowing with these yummy treats.
Here is a picture of some of the goodies:





We had our Indonesian class again today-Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings for 45 minutes.  Here is a picture of our teacher, Pak Yohannis.




Yesterday when I was making up a water bottle for Emma, I wanted to put her name on it, but the bottle was wet, and slightly frozen from being in the freezer.  I knew that the tape would not stick if I tried to put it on right then.  The surface needs to be dry, or it just won't stick.  Well, I was thinking about how I am like that sometimes.  God tries to teach me something, but my heart is not prepared and it doesn't stick.  I need to make sure that my heart is in the right place so when a lesson comes along that God wants to teach me, I am prepared and it sticks.  The first time.




Love you all

No comments: