Sunday, April 14, 2013

Going back?

One of the dorm families in Indo will be leaving in May and won't be coming back.  Please pray with us about whether this is where God would have us go.  We sure miss Indo and would all love to go back, but we know that if it is not God's will, it would not be right.  So pray with us, please.
Here are some of Emma's thoughts on the issue.

Hey, I'm Emma, Rachel's daughter. I bet you've heard a lot about me! He he! Wow, I can't believe that my family and I are praying about going back to Indonesia! Can you believe it? My mom has probably asked for a lot of prayers in her blogs, but we are going to need even MORE prayer! This is huge for me, and the fam! That is a picture of Indo right there! And below you can see all the fun that we had there, especially Cale! We loved all the cute kitties that we had! Ahh, so adorable!    
                                             
   I had the best time with all of the dorm kids! They were the best big brothers and sisters ever! Even though some of them were a little weird, and sometimes messed up and silly, they were still the best! They were so encouraging when we needed it! and they're always there for us! When we were at school, we would come home for lunch. I would tell my mom that a kid in my class was being mean to me, and the next thing I knew, one of the boys in the dorm was saying: "Tell me what he looks like, and I'll give him what he deserves. No one messes with my sister!" So like I said, always there! I LOVE Indo, and I would love to go back! Thanks for your prayers!
                    -Emma E.
                                                                                                
                               

No comments: