Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Life

Things are so alive now!!!!!  Just a month or so ago we were praying for rain and the trees and grass were so brown-everything was so dry…and now, we have had lots and lots of rain and what we thought was dead has come to life!

It looks so beautiful again.  The way it was meant to be. 

The Bible says that when we become a child of God we are changed into a new creation, the old has gone away and all things are new.  What was before spiritually dead is now made alive in Christ.  I have had a stupendous visual of that whole process by looking out my window every day.  When it was brown and dry, it was depressing.  But now when I look out and see life in all things green I am refreshed and encouraged. 

My life in Christ should be like that.  I am connected to the Living water, the Light of the world, and the Source of all living things-I should be green and growing uplifting those around me that may be going through a drought. 

Two pictures of our brown spell.  And then pictures of the green life growing all around me here in Papua.  Isn’t it lovely?

clip_image001clip_image002clip_image003clip_image004

clip_image005clip_image006clip_image007clip_image008clip_image009clip_image010clip_image011clip_image012

No comments: