Monday, September 28, 2009

Howdy partners. How are ya’ll doin’? It is a nice HOT Monday here with a bright blue sky overhead and no rain clouds on the horizon. It is one of the dorm girls birthdays today so I have a couple of chocolate pudding cakes waiting to go into the oven. I want to serve them warm so I am waitin’ on the bakin’.
One thing I LOVE to do is take pictures of the kids while they are sleeping. The kids aren’t exactly thrilled at some of them but we always get a good laugh. They sleep in the funniest positions…Garth jokes that we are going to show the pictures at their weddings but I will put my foot down on that one. Well, the girls have these dolls that they love. They pretend that they are Grammo and they always sleep with them. The other night I went in and posed the dolls to match the girls for the picture.
Emma has been really into makeup lately and will do a makeover on anyone willing. It often happens to be Cale. He actually loves all the attention and will sit quite well for all of Emma’s “fixings.” Even for manicures and pedicures. It is a sight I must say. Then they wash it off and start over.

1 comment:

Kim Neyer said...

Those pictures are hysterical. I'm sure I'll be doing similar things to my kids someday!

~Kim