Friday, September 4, 2009

Blessing

Today is a day of so many new beginnings for our family. A fresh addition arrived to my sister and her husband in the form of a beautifully perfect little girl named Annie Joy. She arrived at 7:05 p.m. on Sept. 3rd weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long. There has never been a more highly anticipated arrival before in history. Our family’s welcoming arms go on for miles. This little one is such an answer to years and years of earnest praying. We could not be more thrilled. For the first time, on my side of the family, I am an Auntie! That is a privilege that I will hold dearly. I know that the title of Auntie means that I must always have gum in my purse and be ready to loan out my jewelry…I DESPERATELY wish that I could have been there and been a part of the whole process, but my family did their best to give me frequent updates. As soon as I have pictures I will send them your way along with plastering them all over the walls here of our house. If any of you see my new niece, please take lots of pictures of her and send them to me. Thanks.
I greatly appreciate all our prayers about this situation. We feel extremely blessed.
Love you
Rachel

1 comment:

jo said...

I know your heartache to be with your sister! God is good. We are so thankful for their blessing. Love you all.