Monday, January 28, 2008

January 27, 2008 - Paul

I need to give you some quick news. I was going to wait until I knew more of the story but I thought I should tell you right away. Sometime today, Garth’s stepdad passed away. All I know is that Paul had been complaining about back pain and so Dottie called 911. It sounds like he died in the ambulance on the way there. That is one story I heard. The other is that he was at the hospital being treated for pain and Dottie was at home and they called her to come back but it was too late. Either way it was sudden and it doesn’t sound like Dottie was there to say good-bye. Please pray for her and for Paul’s kids. We are all saddened by this news. Paul was a Christian so as Emma prayed today “We know that we will see him in Heaven.”
I will tell you more as I hear it.
Rachel

No comments: