Saturday, June 8, 2013

"Trust me"

I have some interesting news for you.  We have been waiting for the results from Garth's liver biopsy.  The results would determine if we would be going to Indo now or if he would need a year of treatment.  The doctor had said that they would call us Monday or Tuesday.  We were home all day Monday jumping at every phone call, however they never called.  Tuesday we were again waiting.  Around 10:00 or so I realized that the phone line was dead.  Of all the days.  The phone company couldn't do anything right away and had no idea why our line wasn't working.
Again it was one of those things that was out of our control.  I heard God whispering to just "Trust me" over and over again.  Finally around 1:30, Garth got through to someone on his cell phone.  Almost immediately, our phone started working again! Coincidence?  No way! The Bible talks about how there is a battle going on between good and evil, that we cannot see.  Angels battling demons.  "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood but...against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." Galatians 6:12
God is bigger than that stinkin' phone line, and that is why we knew we could trust Him!  The doctor told us that Garth's level is at a 2 and it would be fine for us to go to Indo and he could get treatment when we get back!  So, as of now, we will be here for June and parts of July.  Garth is doing a wedding in Washington, and we have a family reunion in New York and then we will leave the end of July.  Not much time, and lots to do...
Once again I hear God whisper "Trust me!"  and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I can.
Keep us in your prayers

No comments: