Saturday, May 26, 2012

Praise and Prayer

A few prayer requests and praises from the Erickson family:

Praise that we were able to purchase a “new” van!!!  Our old van was getting more and more uncertain.  It would go out of drive and be in neutral until it felt like going back into drive.  That was making me nervous.  Plus, we weren’t able to take it on trips, so we would borrow vehicles from people when we needed to go somewhere far.  This van is wonderful!  I am so thankful to the Lord for this blessing!  Thanks to everyone that helped make it possible!!

Prayer:

Wyatt broke his finger in P.E. at school.  He is on a baseball team this summer and is hoping this won’t keep him out for too long. 

I was at the hospital yesterday having ultrasounds done to figure out the source of the pain I was having.  Come to find out, it was a ruptured cyst.  I am on pain meds and Garth is taking great care of me.  Pray for quick healing.

Today we are leaving to go away for the weekend to New London.  There is a wonderful home available for missionaries and pastors.  I am looking forward to the time away as a family and the chance to relax.

Hope your holiday weekend is full of times that you will remember always.

Love you

Rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job mom!
-wyatt