Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wisconsin!!

In the wee hours of the morning we pulled into the driveway of our home-what a beautiful sight!  What a wonderful feeling!  Surrounded by family!!  That is the best part.  I am so thankful to actually be here.  I have gone through this house and walked through this yard so many times in my head over the last four years, and now I am here.  It feels great!

We left Idaho at 2 in the afternoon, flew to Denver, had a layover there for 3 or 4 hours and then flew to Wisconsin arriving at around 11 p.m. Got our stuff and arrived home around 1 a.m.  The Denver flight was so very horrible.  One of the worst I have ever flown on.  It was so turbulent.  Even on the runways the plane was bouncing all over the place.  There was a young man in from of us that had never flown before just puking away in his barf bag.  Poor guy!  Cale loved the bumps-he didn’t mind it one bit.  I tried to tell the man that it is not usually this bad, but I don’t know if he believed me.

Look at these pictures of the sky the day we left Idaho.  Isn’t that beautiful?  The next picture is of the MAF headquarters in Nampa.  Packing up our bags…the PVC pipe is a handmade bow that a kid made for Wyatt.  There are some pictures from our flight-One of the first things Cale does on EVERY flight, (and I do mean every) is read the emergency procedure pamphlet.  He loves those things, and he watches all of the demonstrations on the dropping oxygen mask and how to do your seat belt.  He quickly made friends with the kids on our flight and entertained them the whole time, much to the pleasure of the moms.  There was a gorgeous sunset while we were flying, and then we landed.  Reunited and it feels SO good!  Isn’t family

fantastical? I am so thankful to be back with mine.  Lovin’ it!

clip_image001clip_image002clip_image003clip_image004clip_image005clip_image006clip_image007clip_image008clip_image009clip_image010clip_image011clip_image012

 
 

No comments: