Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Sister’s Birthday

We had our final meeting today!  Yeah!  I am not a meetings kind of girl so I am glad they are all over.  I felt bad leaving the kids for so long, but they found ways to entertain themselves.  This morning our family spoke in the chapel service, and shared a little bit about our time in Indo.  Then a few more meetings, and Garth had a treadmill test to check his heart (you know, because he is 50)…and he passed with flying colors.

Now, I am all packed up and ready to start our road trip out West tomorrow.  I love road trips and traveling.  To think you can start in one place and end up at another is wonderfully fun.  Our first stop will be Seattle to visit Garth’s step-sister and her family.

Today is the birthday of my stupendously fantastic sister!!  She is super terrific.  If you know her and see her PLEASE give her a hug for me.  Happy Birthday, Carlena.  Can’t wait to see you again.

Love

Rachel

clip_image001

No comments: