Friday, November 19, 2010

Our Thanksgiving

Yesterday was so much fun.  We hosted Thanksgiving here.  There was no turkey, but we did have chicken breast, stuffing (that Emma made), mashed taters, corn, Jell-o, green beans casserole…I tried to have it as “Americany” as possible.  People brought stuff and we all celebrated together.  I love having people over for the Holidays.  It helps me not to feel quite so homesick.  We even sang “Thank You Lord” just like Grandpa Frank would have done.  It was such a wonderful time of sweet fellowship.  God gave me lots of strength and I felt GREAT all day.  I can tell I am getting better every day, you guys.  I have lots to be thankful for!  Here are some pictures:

clip_image001clip_image002clip_image003clip_image004clip_image005clip_image006clip_image007clip_image008clip_image009

I am so very thankful for all of you.  Thanks for all the prayers.

Love

Rachel

 
 

No comments: