Monday, June 21, 2010

Parties

Oh, so much has been going on here. Lots of parties! From Wyatt’s birthday and Sophie’s birthday and now today a Father’s Day party. How awesome for us to be here so we can celebrate these wonders all together! I already showed you pics of Wyatt’s, so here are Sophie’s. Sophie loves animals so we went to Grand Geneva to see the petting zoo. My Dad works at G Geneva and told us we had to go to the Lodge to see the amazing flowers. After we saw that we went to the playground there as well. If you haven’t visited there lately pretend you are a tourist, and go. It is all terrific!

Here are some pictures:

clip_image002clip_image004clip_image006clip_image008

clip_image010clip_image012clip_image014clip_image016

The kids have been having so much fun here this summer visiting all the parks in our area. We visited one on Friday with hopes to swim in the lake. However, the water temperature was only 72 degrees and it was such a windy day that Emma thought she would blow off the picnic table.

clip_image018clip_image020clip_image022

My Dad and Garth had a great Saturday project and that was to build a swing set for our yard. It is so much bigger than I imagined. Now the kids have a park in their own backyard! Thanks Dad!!

clip_image024clip_image026clip_image028clip_image030

I have the remarkable opportunity to have the world’s best Dad. I know you probably think that you know someone else that deserves that title, but I am sad to inform you that you are wrong. That title belongs to my Dad. He has such a servant’s heart, such a unbelievable work ethic, such a heart for God, and his arms are always reaching out to help everyone in need. Dad, thank you for being a extraordinary example to me and my kids. We love you very much!

Love

Rachel

No comments: