Monday, August 20, 2018

From Garth

Hi, I just want to update all of you.  

Today, Rachel and I had a meeting with the urologist who performed my biopsy.  He tried his best to explain all of the ways that they grade prostate cancer in regards to aggressiveness and advancement.  We were able to get a gist of what he was saying.  And then we started asking about treatment.  He said that if I lived in the area (based on the grades and scores) he wouldn't treat me right now.  He would just monitor me very closely.  However, since I would like to get back to Indonesia where the medical isn't as good, he suggested that I should investigate treatment at this time.  I've had some friends who've gone through this before and they have given me some good advice.  So, at this venture that's what we will be doing.  Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.  I will try to keep you informed along the way.

No comments: