Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday

A new day and it's a Friday. That is good news. I started my day with awesome praise and worship. Emma and some friends led the singing for High School chapel. After that we broke up into groups and worked out the details for Beach Trip. I am so excited about that!! I get to go again this year. In case you don't know what I am talking about I will tell you. Next Wed. all the Seniors will go out to this amazing beach (It is an hour drive and then a 40 minute boat ride). The Seniors will set up all the tarps and dig the bathroom holes (Haha. I bet I just lost a few of you there, huh?) and set up the lanterns etc. Then on Thursday the rest of the High School, teachers, leaders and a nurse will join them. We will all be there until Saturday. It is such a fantastic way to start the school year. Such a great time of bonding and togetherness, playing guitar and singing around a bonfire while we watch the sun set over the water.... want to come?
After chapel Garth and I went over to see the house Wyatt is staying in. I took a few pictures so you could picture it in your mind. It is really nice and has a beautiful view.
Then we got a phone call from the school that Sophie was in the office sick. We brought her home and now she is sleeping. Pray that she gets over it quickly and that it is nothing contagious.
Thank you for all of you that prayed for Sarah. (Laurie M. you made me cry. Thank you for caring so much! I can't wait to show her your email). I can't tell how she is doing. She did get up and go to school today, so that is good. Keep praying.
Love you
Rachel

Inline image 3


Inline image 1


Inline image 4

Inline image 2

No comments: