Monday, October 14, 2013

Sweat

I keep getting reports of the cold weather you have all been having.  Awesome!  We always appreciate this time of year and miss the fall colors.  So enjoy them for us!
Of course it has been quite hot and humid here.  Most days it is already in the 80's by 7:00 a.m..  I feel like the kids and I are adjusted to this heat, but Garth's not.  This morning at the Pasar, he said he had sweat dripping off his fingers.  Ha.  I told him I was barely sweating.  Such fun!
I took some pictures of our trip to the Pasar (market).  It was incredibly busy today as there is a holiday coming up and everyone is stocking up on food.
Starting tomorrow here at the school is the volleyball tournament.  Wyatt is in it and will play everyday Tuesday through Friday.  Last Friday the kids played against the parents (just for fun).  I had a blast watching Wyatt play against Garth.  Boy, Wyatt is doing so well. He had some great spikes and blocks.   I was able to play against Emma's team.  She has learned so much in such a short time and is such a consistent player.
Enjoy the pictures.
Love

Rachel

The men and the boys A team.




The boys getting ready for one of Darren's jump serves.
One of Wyatt's many successful serves.



A very busy pasar.

Wanna buy a fish?


Anybody need a chicken?




No comments: