Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bucks and Bucks

The other morning Sophie woke up to find a buck in our yard right outside the window.  I came out a few minutes later, but it was gone.  I LOVE having wildlife in our backyard so I was bummed that I missed it.  
Yesterday when Garth and I were out for our morning walk on the property of Yerkes' Observatory we saw a buck right by us just eating away.  He looked up but was not concerned that we were there.  He proceeded to come closer and then walk away.  It was SUPER cool!!  Missed the first buck sighting, but got the second.  Thanks God!
Speaking of bucks...THANK YOU to the anonymous donor who sent us some bucks in the mail.  That was super fantastic.  It was the exact amount we needed to pay for parking for our family outing on Saturday!!!!  Yahoo!
Love
Rachel
  Inline image 2

No comments: