Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Latest Scoop

Here are some final pictures from our time in New York.  This is the whole clan (almost-there was one missing),  Garth, and his Dad with Cale, the beautiful Bed-N-Breakfast, and Keuka Lake.

clip_image001clip_image002clip_image003clip_image004

We got home from New York on Monday and left for Rhinelander, Wisconsin to go to my Grandpa’s cabin on Wednesday.  We went with my sister, and her husband and their little girl Annie.  It is one of the only cabins on the lake.  So serene and heavenly.  It was perfect!  We went hiking, boating, fishing, swimming, tubing at my Uncle’s place, had campfires and s ‘mores, slept in, played games, and enjoyed all of the wildlife that the woods can bring.  I have been going to the cabin since I was small so it was loads of fun to be there with the kids.  Time went by too quickly and before I knew it we were packing up to come back home.

Here are some pictures:

clip_image005clip_image006clip_image007clip_image008clip_image009clip_image010clip_image011

 
 

No comments: