Saturday, April 17, 2010

Clouds

One of the things I love about Indonesia are the clouds.  I know, I know, that might sound like a silly thing, but the clouds here are so absolutely amazing.  I am always pointing the kid’s eyes up to the skies to look.  The sky is something we take for granted and often ignore, but there is so much beauty to behold in the Heavens. 

I read recently that some clouds can weigh more than a million pounds!  Isn’t that crazy?  Yet we are able to fly right through them.  God is so cool, and creative isn’t He?
Today was clear, and bright so Garth, Cale and I went out for a motorcycle ride.  Here are some pictures from our morning:

clip_image001clip_image002clip_image003clip_image004clip_image005clip_image006clip_image007clip_image008clip_image009clip_image010clip_image011

 

No comments: