Sunday, January 3, 2016

Tomorrow!

Hey you! Hope your Christmas holiday was jolly and full of special moments. We have been having a blast! Lots of great family time making memories. I love this time of year.
I have lots of pictures I want to show you but I don't have much time. Right now I want to tell you what I am most excited about. Tomorrow morning, early, we will head down to the airport and fly on one of MAF's small planes into a village called Okbab. We will be there for 4 days. I think it will be just us and the villagers. WOW! How many people can do something as awesome as this? I can't wait. Hopefully I packed enough food, and didn't forget anything important. It is in the highlands so the nights should be really cool compared to weather in Sentani.
I will take lots of pictures and tell you all about it when we return. Please pray for safety and good, cherishable moments.
Love
Rachel

No comments: