Friday, March 16, 2012

To be rich?

I killed a mosquito today.  It is funny the vengeance I attack them with.  Four  years around mosquito-borne diseases and you forget that some mosquitoes are just mosquitoes.  Haha.

What a beautiful day!  We sure have been missing the warmth.  Cale has had a few crying spells lately where he has truly been missing Indonesia and his friends, to the point where you couldn’t console him.  When I asked him why he was feeling so sad, he replied that it was because it is starting to be summer and that reminds him of his friends.

Our hostel in Sentani is again looking for dorm parents for the fall, and has asked us if we would consider going back.  It would be SO wonderful to go back, but the Lord would have to be in charge of working that out if it ever were to happen.

Today I was at the kids’ school helping out the Kindergarteners when I heard a group talking about finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.  A few said, “I just really want to be rich.”  Cale looked at them, and said, “I just want to be godly.”  That from the mouth of a 6 year old.  Whoah!

I wonder, what would we pick given the options to be rich or be godly?

Love ya

Rachel

No comments: